http://www.yecss.com/dissertation-phd-health-demand/ It is important to know the state of your cars braking system. A good braking system is your main defense against motor accidents and needs to be checked as part of your regular vehicle maintenance.http://kemon.vn/?p=apa-term-paper-sample
get link There have recently been 2 important developments in modern braking technology which can help prevent road accidents.see url
- http://www.thammyvienthucdoan.com/business-plan-online-template/ business plan online template ABS (Anti-lock braking system) is an automobile safety system that allows the wheels on a motor vehicle to continue interacting tractively with the road surface as directed by driver steering inputs while braking, preventing the wheels from locking up and therefore avoiding skidding.
- research papers about leadership Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) is an autonomous road vehicle safety system which employs sensors to monitor the proximity of vehicles in front and detects situations where the relative speed and distance between the host and target vehicles suggest that a collision is imminent. In such a situation, emergency braking can be automatically applied to avoid the collision or at least to mitigate its effects.
http://www.visiteday.com/?jordan-kavoosi-essay-writing-company write me an essay online Tips on Braking Safely
- can write my essay Make sure to allow sufficient following distance between you and the car in front of you. Make sure that you have enough space between you and the car in front of you to be able to stop safely before colliding. The speed that you are driving, as well as the weight of your vehicle will contribute towards how much time you need to safely stop. Don’t under estimate this!
- 1984 george orwell essay Make sure that the driver of the car remains focused. It is important that the driver of your car remains uninhibited and non-distracted throughout your journey. Not being alert at all times will mean that you will need an extended traveling distance in order to be able to stop safely.
- windows server 2003 enterprise r2 sp2 (32 bit) Braking under normal conditions, you should be able to brake early and apply gentle pressure to the brakes. As you feel the vehicle begin to stop, apply a little more pressure, but ease off as you come to a full stop so that you do not stop too abruptly.
- summer homework help Braking in an emergency, when an unexpected situation arises that requires you to stop, you should brake straight away, but try to avoid braking too sharply, as this can cause your wheels to lock up and your vehicle to skid. With ABS, depress the pedal all the way down. Without ABS, brake moderately hard (70%) while taking off a bit of steering. It’s always better to brake too much rather than too little. In a real emergency, it’s best to simply stamp on the brake pedal and let the car stop.
- effetti viagra sui giovani Braking in bad weather: If the road is wet or icy, you will usually need to alter your braking technique. This is particularly the case in icy conditions. It is extremely easy to lose control when taking a bend. The safest way to negotiate it is to brake gently on the straight leading up to a bend, so that you are travelling slowly when you reach the bend. Avoid braking sharply as this can lead to a skid. If you are worried about the grip on the road, you can test it by braking gently to gauge the effectiveness. Do not leave it until just before a bend to test the brakes, as you will not have enough time to dry them out before you need to break.
- http://www.srisiddheswariseva.org/english-paper-research-proposal/ English Paper Research Proposal Braking after driving through water: If you have to drive through a considerable amount of water, your brakes can lose their effectiveness for a while afterwards. Test the brakes by braking gently to see if they work properly, but make sure that you do this only when it is safe to do so. If you find that they do not work as effectively as normal, apply light pressure to the brakes while you are driving at a fairly slow pace, as this will dry them out.
- http://www.ldjcleaning.com/intermediate-2-english-essay-help/ intermediate 2 english essay help Braking and turning or changing direction: Avoid braking and turning at the same time where possible. Turning while on the brakes can cause the vehicle to not turn as well or not slow down as much.
- http://yellowsubmarina.com/care-assistant-personal-statement/ care assistant personal statement Inspect the condition of your brakes before going on a long trip. This is an important part of vehicle maintenance. Brakes are pretty much the most important safety device on your car. Inspecting your brakes at least twice a year for wear and damage can protect you and your passengers while saving you money by catching any damage before it becomes too costly.
source url During an emergency, stay focused on where you want to go, and not on what you want to avoid. It’s very difficult to steer away from something that you’re looking at directly, and many people have a tendency to focus on what they are worried about colliding with. Instead, concentrate on where you want the car to go and pay attention to how the car responds.