i need help writing a french paper All the training has been done and now it is time to reap the reward of all your hard work through-out the year. Here are a few tips that all athletes can keep in mind ahead of a big sporting event:
- The main goal of the last few weeks leading up to an important sporting event is to get to that start line http://www.wilcopm.com/college-essays-entrance/ college essays entrance injury free and healthy. You should have already cut down on your training, resting your body for the big day. Stay away from ill relatives and friends because you don’t have time to get sick now. (If you are sick, take plenty fo time to reconsider particpating in the event. A neck check is a good way to determine your level of activity during a respiratory illness. If your symptoms are above the neck, including a sore throat, nasal congestion, sneezing, and tearing eyes, then it’s OK to exercise. If your symptoms are below the neck, such as coughing, body aches, fever and fatigue, then it’s time to hang up the running shoes until these symptoms subside.)
- Now is the time for http://santosuniversity.com/papers-on-physics/ papers on physics carbo-loading so your body has plenty of reserves to burn up during the race. Eat plenty of rice, pasta and potatoes in the last few days. Make sure you http://rest-cor.org/?write-persuasive-speech write persuasive speech eat a good breakfast on race day, including proteins and fats and low GI carbs, so you hit the road with your body performing at its peak, without large swings in blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Remember to best resume writing services in houston professional eat and take in fluids throughout race day, especially if you are going to be on the road for 8-12 hours. Meal replacement drinks, carbohydrate drinks and some real food, like tuna or chicken, can help get you through to the finish line.
- It is good to give some thought to stanford phd thesis submission pain management during the race. A good prophylactic to reduce the muscle damage is to use a homeopathic remedy of Arnica, which can be taken one week before the race and again on the day. This will assist during the run and in the days after. Then as an “emergency” pack carry two Dispirin as a safety net for times when something goes wrong. If you do have to use them, mix them well with water and also try to get something to eat before swallowing them.
- http://www.sv-virgo.nl/?write-my-essay-uk-cheap write my essay uk cheap Having the right kit is vitally important and hopefully over the past months you have tried and tested everything in long runs. If not, use these last few days to test and re-test anything you will wear or use in the race. During the last week put everything you need to one side so that you know it is all ready for the night before the race.
- Finally, remember to how much is viagra on private prescription pace yourself throughout the race to ensure you have the energy and strength for the long haul.
essay orders This is good advice for all of us, even those who will in front of the TV watching. The pace of life is so frenetic that it is easy to burn out long before the end of the year. As the weather cools and the plants and animals hibernate, it is a good idea to take time out to evaluate how your year is going and pace yourself for the months that lie ahead.